We are on the hunt for a talented new Account Executive!
Due to a number of new client wins, Ireland’s leading creative communications agency notorious PSG is on the hunt for a talented account executive to join its award winning team.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career in PR and work in an agency with a client list that includes Dublin Zoo, Bord Gáis Energy, SUBWAY, Samsung, Keogh’s Farm, Peter Mark and many more!
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, hardworking and results driven professional with a creative edge. We’ll expect you to make a difference from day one. In return we offer a great benefits package, long term career prospects and a brilliant working environment.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 1 year’s PR experience. Agency experience is essential
- A passion for PR, media and communications
- Excellent writing, media relations, organisational and inter-personal skills
- A minimum of a relevant third level qualification in the public relations / communications area
- An ability to work to tight deadlines across a number of different accounts
- A thorough understanding of social media
Interested applicants should forward their CV in the strictest confidence by 12pm on Monday, 23rd January 2017 to email@example.com